A: 25 Ettrick Terrace, Siglap, Singapore, 458588
T: +65 6446 4636
Copyright © 2014 Rosemount International School (formerly Rosemount Kindergarten)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Playgroup is Rosemount International School's Parent & Child Program for enrolled students only, aged between 2 months to 2 years.
For children, playgroup offers the chance to:
- Develop their social skills.
- Learn how to share and cooperate.
- Participate in new experiences.
- Develop their imagination.
- Develop fine and gross motor skills.
Each playgroup session is directed by a playgroup leader and has a set program of activities which includes art, craft, music, sensory play and interactive play. Toys that encourage the development of fine and gross motor skills are available as well as building activities and a dramatic play corner to encourage role play and imagination.
For parents, playgroup provides an opportunity to:
- Meet other families living in Singapore and develop new friendships.
- Share experiences and ideas.
- Relax and talk in a friendly environment.
- Play with children and nurture a spirit of cooperation.